SCUBA DIVER 12
The SCUBA DIVER 12 certification is your first step towards the Open Water Diver certification.
This certification allows you to dive to a maximum depth of 12 meters under the supervision of a scuba instructor. Your Scuba Diver course includes:
- 3 chapters about dive theory
- 3 modules of skill practice in confined water (pool/confined water)
- 2 dives in open water (ocean) to 12 meters maximum depth
The SCUBA DIVER 12 course is composed of three segments:
- Theory and knowledge development with a scuba instructor to understand the basic principles of scuba diving.
- Skill practice in confined water to learn the basic safety techniques of scuba diving.
- Diving in open water to apply the basic techniques learned in the pool and to explore the underwater world.
Complete your SCUBA DIVER 12 course will take 1 days to 2 days with classroom academics and a total of 2 Open Water dive.
- Minimum age: 10 years old
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN?
UPON COMPLETION AND CERTIFICATION:
HOW CAN I SIGN UP FOR THIS COURSE?
- Contact PDIC SEA or any PDIC Instructor to sign up.